The EI 913 is a Contactless Smart Card cum Bio pers device for initialization and personalization of smart cards. It is also used for enrollment of bio template. It supports ISO14443 type (A) standard cards. This can be used with application keys, personal details, access codes, facility codes, name and any other data that is required depending on the application. Cards such as Mifare classic, Mifare Desfire, Scosta CL can be programmed based on the application loaded.
- Conforms to ISO 14443A (Type 1, 2, 3) (13.56 MHz)
- USB 2.0 connectivity with required drivers.
- Enrollment of finger templates 2 finger per record can be captured
- Leading Edge technology optical bio sensor from Sagem / Safran Morpho.
- Fast capturing of finger templates within 1 second.
- Contactless Smart cards like Mifare classic, Desfire EV1, JAVA OS, SCOSTA CL etc which complies with ISO14443A
- USB based Table top reader that can be connected to the latest Windows OS
- Captured finger templates can be stored in a DB as well
|Power requirement||USB Powered device|
|Operating Current Consumption||USB port driven|
|Light Indication||Green and Red LED|
|Smart Cards||ISO14443A (Type 1,2,3)|
|Finger Sensor Source||Optical (Red Led)|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to + 60ºC|
|Humidity||90% max, operating non-condensing|
|Warranty Policy||1 year for defective workmanship|